Corinthia Hotel Prague *****
Praha - Vyšehrad
práce na plný úvazek
pracovní smlouva (na dobu neurčitou)
středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
angličtina (pokročilá) a čeština (pokročilá)
bonusy/prémie, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, příspěvek na penzijní/životní připojištění, příspěvek na dopravu, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, občerstvení na pracovišti, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas
obchodní ředitel/manažer, cestovní ruch a ubytování, gastronomie a pohostinství, prodej a obchod
Corinthia Hotel Prague and Panorama Hotel Prague are looking for a candidate for the position of a Sales Manager Corporate. The Sales Manager Corporate is responsible for sourcing, developing and account managing the corporate business from designated market sectors and geographic territories. The Sales Manager Corporate must maximize yield in alignment with the strategic goals of the sales department and the objectives of Corinthia Hotel.
- Takes a proactive approach to sales, anticipating potential opportunities and developing new opportunities.
- Develops strategic plans for each industry sectors and detailed account development plans for each corporate account.
- Conducts appropriate number of proactive sales activities (incl. but not limited to telesales, appointments, site inspections, trade shows, fam trips, client entertaining, incl. evening entertaining)
- Leverages all available sales channels to optimize sales revenues
- Retains, expands, and grows revenue from designated market sectors and territories
- Oversees the hotel’s relevant sections of the sales database in alignment with designated market sectors and territories ensuring data maintenance and tracking is adhered to.
- Manages ad-hoc projects as required to meet business needs.
- Refers business opportunities from other market sectors to appropriate members of the sales team to ensure that these are actioned appropriately
Required skills and attributes:
- Advanced knowledge of written & spoken English and Czech languages
- Hotel experience is necessary
- Opera knowledge is an advantage, advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work independently with pro-active and business driven approach
- Organization and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability
- Interesting career opportunity and professional growth
- Colleague restaurant – complimentary meals
- 5 weeks of holiday after 1 year of employment + 1 extra day off on your birthday
- Complimentary Annual Prague Travel Card – Lítačka
- Contributory pension scheme provided
- Free access to Top Deck Spa & Fitness at Panorama Hotel Prague
- Multisport card
- Discounts on Beauty Salon, F&B and accommodation rates within the Corinthia
If you are interested in working for our company, we would like to ask you to send your CV in Czech and in English, so that you may possibly be included in our selection process.
All the personal details will be kept in confidentiality as stipulated by law and will be used only for the recruitment process of our company, IHI Towers, s.r.o. All the personal documents will be held for a maximum of 30 days and after this period your documents will be shredded according to the internal guidelines.
In case you are not contacted within the next 15 days by us, we have chosen another candidate for the mentioned position. Thank you for your understanding.