We are part of Hitachi focusing on world-leading advanced mobility solutions within the fields of electrification, autonomous driving, and connectivity to help reduce environmental dam-age, decrease traffic accidents, and improve comfort. Together, we contribute to a sustainable society and improved quality of life by providing mobility solutions that satisfy our customers and form the future core of automotive and motorcycle systems. Our people are at the heart of achieving these goals, and we are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
We recruit and develop people from diverse backgrounds who can bring their skills and experience to our organization and make us even more effective. Own the Future and become a part of the team and join our organization our Plant in Žatec.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Meet specific customer requirements
- Provide orders for all necessary materials and components for production.
- Perform weekly analyzes of the feasibility of the production plan in terms of availability of components for production and at the same time adherence to the goals of stocks with zero air transport costs
- Negotiate with suppliers of direct material to achieve the best conditions
- Ensure the availability and completeness of shipping documents, including invoices
- Collaborate on inventory, including control of the amount of packaging material.
- Collaborate in the trial production of new projects in the pre-production phase
- Participate in the creation of the necessary documentation for the production management department
- Create purchase plans and evaluate deliveries from suppliers
- Issue complaints to suppliers (4d and 8d report)
Profile and Qualifications:
- Highschool degree
- At least 2 years of professional experience in manufacturing and production planning environment. Ideally within Automotive sector
- Excellent communication skills, working within international teams and multiple levels of management
- Fluent in Czech and English
- Strong PC skills including advanced proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Highly detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to manage new ideas and creative solutions
- Environment of stable and growing company with international scope
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Attractive financial rewards
- Employee benefits
Sound Interesting? Then we would like to get to know you. Apply online via jobs.cz career site- we look forward to receiving your application!