Credit Control and Legal Collections
Location City: Prague
Country: Czech Republic
Contract Type: Fixed Term
Location Type: Hybrid
Employee Type: Full Time
About the role
IWG currently has openings for experienced Credit Controllers - Legal Collections Specialists who are looking for a home-based role. As Credit Controller - Legal Collections Specialist you will play a key role in our global collection strategy and take responsibility for collecting debts from customers through settlements, driving customers to register automatic forms of payment, and initiating legal proceedings, either directly by filing a small claim or indirectly by engaging a collection agency or lawyer. In this role you will work regular business hours. We offer great benefits including a competitive salary and bonus. If that sounds like you, read on to find out more!
· Actively collect payments from customers/defendants with unpaid invoices
· Drive customers to sign up for automatic forms of payment (direct debit, credit card)
· Answer account queries and take responsibility for resolving disputes by engaging front and back-office teams to ensure that concerns are actioned correctly
· Engage with senior internal and external stakeholders to negotiate payment plans and settlement deals
· Explain due dates, late payment policies and service agreement terms as appropriate
· Initiate small claims against non-paying customers
· Draft court documents and submit documents online/offline as needed
· Represent IWG in (virtual) small claims court hearings as necessary
· Engage external collection agencies or lawyers to initiate high value claims
· Engage bailiffs to act enforce court orders
· Provide support to collection agencies, lawyers and bailiffs
· Take responsibility to bring all cases in the portfolio to a conclusion (full recovery, settlement, write-off)
· Track case status and ensure all designated systems and document records are updated
· Plan and organise workload to ensure court deadlines are met
· Involve local IWG representatives and stakeholders as needed
· Deliver against a set of agreed performance targets
· Manage customers who are resistant by remaining polite, tactful, honest, and firm
· Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
· Strong debt collection skills, including clear communication, firmness and persuasiveness in negotiation, fast responses, quick thinking, objection handling and the ability to remain flexible and calm under high pressure.
· A high level of written and oral competency in the designated languages with the ability to conduct business conversations and (legal) correspondence.
· Ability to conduct business conversations and correspondence in English.
· Basic knowledge of light accounting tasks (performing statement of accounts reviews, etc.)
· Solid organisational skills, including the ability to manage complex caseloads through to completion and prioritise and multitask in a demanding environment.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
· Self-starter who can work with direction but little supervision.
· Team builder. Recognises the importance of the team.
· Willingness to go beyond the job description to meet business goals.
· Commercial awareness: Understands the impact of financial performance on business results.
· Persistent: Goes the extra mile to collect debts timely and successfully.
· Attention to detail: Ensures that all relevant details are accurately assessed when performing account reviews and drafting communications.
· Takes ownership: Accepts accountability, uses own initiative, and works proactively.
· Good communicator: Demonstrates good two-way communication skills.
· Shows care: Acts with integrity and strives to act in the best interests of the organisation and team, and is committed to providing an excellent customer experience at all times.
· Embraces change: Understands the dynamic nature of the organisation and is committed to adapting to changing priorities.
- At least 4 years of experience in a debt collection related role
- At least 2 years of experience with legal debt collection, preferably in a role that involved filing/handling/managing legal claims
IWG companies such as Regus, Spaces, No18, OpenOffice, Basepoint, HQ and Signature now help millions of people in 3,000+ locations in over 1,000 towns and cities across more than 110 countries.
We create personal, financial and strategic value for businesses of every size. From some of the most exciting companies and well-known organisations on the planet, to individuals and the next generation of industry leaders.
To apply please visit: https://careers.iwgplc.com/vacancy/26974/Prace.cz/detail
Nechcete odpovídat na mobilu? Nechte si nabídku připomenout později.